Beyond the Grave
Living and Dead tests are classics because they’re easy to follow and mysterious.
But simply finding a dead name among the living needs more.
You should be able to reveal the secret name, as well!
BEYOND THE GRAVE has THREE BIG MYSTERIES in a single effect.
You tell a story about evil magician, Black Herman and his “Own Private Graveyard”!
Where his best trick was to use a local volunteer, bury them ALIVE in a cemetery and after three days, dig them up.
After which, he started his show!
You have always wanted to do that trick too.
Your “Own Private Graveyard” consists of about 20 black cards.
The participant uses a sharpened chalk to secretly write the name of a LIVING celebrity.
You give him the graveyard of 20 cards and he BURIES the name card somewhere in the pack.
The participant mixes the graves so no one knows where the LIVING subject is located in the graveyard.
The participant tries to find the subject’s grave by mentally spelling the subject’s name and dealing one card for each letter.
When he’s finished, you list to the LIVING subject whisper.
And YOU REVEAL THE NAME!
Finally, you turn the last card dealt by the participant, and IT’S THE LIVING SUBJECT!
HE’S BEEN DUG UP ALIVE!
HERE’S HOW IT APPEARS TO THE AUDIENCE:
- A random card from the pack is used.
- The black acrds and chalk look like little spirit slates.
- The participant hides the name card himself.
- The participant mixes the cards himself.
- You don’t rearrange or handle the cards after the participant has mixed them.
- Yet by spelling the LIVING subject’s name, the participant FINDS THE LOST GRAVE!
THREE BIG MYSTERIES…
- You reveal a secretly chosen name,
- The participant finds the LIVING subject himself,
- The subject is found by MENTALLY SPELLlNG THE NAME!
BEYOND THE GRAVE is perfect for walk around, or table hopping.
It can be performed standing up and surrounded.
Put it in pocket and be ready to go!
OF COURSE the cards are secretly manipulated.
By learning the amazing method of BEYOND THE GRAVE, you’ll be able to apply it to many other mental miracles.
AS A BONUS…
There is a “Sleight Free” method provided for beginners.
And you can substitute business cards and a pen, the chalk is for visual effect only.
Here’s a different kind of L&D test.
One you’ll do!